Friday, December 6, 2013

Easy Homemade Centerpiece

What you need:
•A wooden tray with an edge of at least 2 inches, I used a round one but any shape would work
•Lace that is a little narrower than tray's edge or lace that can be cut down (I used an old lace table cloth that I've used other pieces from for other projects)
•Scrapbook flowers
•Hot glue gun
•Scissors




-Make sure tray is clean or else the glue may not stick for long.

-Cut lace to right length and glue into place, if you put the glue in dots on the thicker areas of the lace it will help hide the glue

-Glue flowers over the seam where the two edge of the lace meet. And you're done :)

 


I put glass bottles of various shapes/sizes/colors in mine and set it on my dresser. It would also be cute on a small kitchen table


 




No comments:

Post a Comment